Aesthetics outlet LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
This section describes when and what types of personal information we may collect.
When you do any of these:
- Set up an account on Aesthetics outlet LTD website
- Place an order
- Enter any competition, promotion or prize draw
- Upload an image or comment on a website or one of our social media posts
- Sign up for our newsletter or subscribe to any other services that we offer
- Fill out any forms on any Aesthetics outlet LTD website
- Browse our website
- Correspond with us, in any way including by phone, email or chat facility.
Then, we may collect your personal information, including:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone/ mobile number
- Payment information
- Any other information you may make available to us.
We might sometimes ask you other details depending on the circumstances. Whenever we ask for information if you are required to provide it this is indicated by an asterisk.
We’ll also require your credit or debit card details when you place an order (unless you pay with PayPal or using one of the payment options offered through Klarna).
We collect personal information to allow us to process and fulfil your orders. Email addresses or telephone numbers collected allow us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with an order. Your information may also be provided to our third party service providers to complete the fulfilment of your order.
What do we do with the information we collect?
internal record keeping;
So we can personalise your shopping experience on our websites.
- To assess the effectiveness of our marketing activities.
- To allow us to handle your orders, deliver products and process your payments and refunds.
- To keep you updated about your orders.
- To maintain our records and your account with us.
- To keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date.
- For statistical, analytical or survey purposes – so we can improve our websites and their services to you.
- Identify the devices operating systems and applications you use to access our website.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our websites. Also to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- To understand your behaviour (based on the information available to us) so that we can send or show you information, offers, surveys and online advertisements for products or promotions we believe are most likely to interest you.
- To notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- To process your application when you enter a competition, promotion or prize draw. (If there are other purposes specific to that competition promotion or prize draw, these will be explained in the applicable Competition Terms & Conditions).
- To comply with legal obligations placed on us (for example by maintaining records of accidents on our premises as required by health and safety legislation).
How can I opt out from receiving marketing and newsletters?
If you sign up to our newsletter, or ask us to send it to you, we may keep you informed by email about our products and special offers that we think you’ll like.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, or to change your mind at any time. You can opt out by:
- Choosing not to sign up for our newsletter and other marketing offers when you create your account.
- Changing your settings in the ‘Manage Contact Preferences’ section in the My Account pages of our website.
- Unsubscribing from our newsletters by following the link on the newsletter (every newsletter we send you will include a link at the bottom to allow you to easily opt out)
We’ll try our best to process your request promptly but it may take a few days for your contact preferences to be changed.
Securing your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; or
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by using the contact us page.
A range of dermal fillers
Dermal fillers are renowned for their versatility and effectiveness, used to aid in contouring and smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles. Every dermal filler product we purchase for wholesale are rigorously researched, tested and 100% genuine products of the best possible quality.
Founded & run by women
Friendly qualified practitioners, available to answer your questions 7 days a week
Trusted & clinically certified products
All of our products are 100% authentic, so you can trust every purchase to be the highest possible quality
Free UK Delivery
Because we love to spoil our customers! On orders of £200 and above